What great pictures. I need to relearn how to put pictures in with my posts. The only way I remember how to do it, is if I put them into a slide show. Guess I need to call on master blogger Tracy for help again.
What a great Mom you are! I'm always telling them to get down because I don't want to scrub the walls. I'm sure I'm ruining their childhood! (They'll probably tell me all about it when I'm 80.)
Kevin and I have been married for 16 short years!!! We have 6 CRAZY kids that are always on the go.... Aubri - 14, Shelby-12, Kielee- 11, Konner - 8, Jaxon - 7 & Jhett- 2
4 comments:
What great pictures. I need to relearn how to put pictures in with my posts. The only way I remember how to do it, is if I put them into a slide show. Guess I need to call on master blogger Tracy for help again.
that is funny!
What a great Mom you are! I'm always telling them to get down because I don't want to scrub the walls. I'm sure I'm ruining their childhood! (They'll probably tell me all about it when I'm 80.)
They all look like Spider Man. Great pics.
Love ya guys
Post a Comment