Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pitchers-Oh I mean pictures!!

Time flies when you have 2 preschool classes, are PTO president, on the little league board, have a church calling, have a husband with an ever busier church calling, and 6 children including but not limited to, a teenage driver, a budding volleyball player, a softball player, 2 baseball players and one "last child" 2 year old who thinks he is 12 and runs the house! I know it has been months since I last had anything at all to say but I have some great pictures I would like to share. I would write more but that would take to much time and my week is flowing over onto two calenders now so hope you enjoy the pictures.
Kielee has become a pitcher. She's a mean one!!
Aubri at her academic awards, she lettered!!
Our first real snow of the winter of 2009-in March 2010
Grandma & Grandpa Kinghorn came to visit in Feb.
Jhett got 2 stitches after jumping off a couch into a glass tabletop

2 comments:

hjofam said...

Yay~ I'm so glad that you finally had something to post (not that you don't ever have anything to post), but you are so busy I'm glad you took the time to post some pictures. Love the pictures!

Kris Tracy Broc said...

I cant believe you actually found time. YOu are amazing! I mean that very much. I look up to you and your family. I love the pic of Kielee, I want to print it in black and white and put it on my wall. I will steal it from your blog. Nice job. All though no pics of when I visited...I am so hurt, you really hurt my feelings. But I will forgive you.