Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW

It has been snowing all day!!! Of coarse most of you won't think that the little bit of snow that you can see in the pictures is very impressive but to us in New Mexico it is exciting. The kids were excited to go out and play in it. Konner and Jaxon wanted to build a snowman but as you can see, there isn't enough snow. It does make it feel like Christmas though!! We didn't even have to leave NM for a white Christmas.

3 comments:

hjofam said...

Looks like fun. When it snowed here on Saturday, Erik and the kids were outside playing in it and riding on the 4-wheeler. I'll have to post some pictures of that. It's so great to be able to see pictures of everyone. Love ya. Cami

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Cute background!! :) I'm glad that worked for you. I copied the directions from Allie Brown's blog, so you can thank her for the good directions. BRAVO!

me said...

Hi Tara,

Love the snow. It doesn't snow much here either. I can't believe how the girls have grown. Our blog is

http://tmmeembody.blogspot.com/

Come see us there.
Meg