Monday, December 15, 2008
About to go CRAZY
Well, As you can see I have not been to faithful at updating my blogs. Things have been crazy around here. Trying to get ready for Christmas, basketball games and practices, children with the stomach flu (by the way, I think the stomach flu is about the worst thing children can get!!!!!), a husband who is very busy at work and a 1 year old who wants you to play with him all the time! There is never a dull moment at our house. We are looking forward to Christmas break which starts this Friday and continues on until January 8th. Aubri and I can't wait to sleep in everyday!! Of coarse Jhett's idea of sleeping in is getting up at 7:30, but it's something. By the way, I think I was blessed with two wild and crazy children at the end so I would get around to having them. If Jaxon or Jhett had been born 1,2,3 or 4th I think I would have stopped. I figured Jhett would be mellow after Jaxon. Don't get me wrong, they are the funnest of all the children but they are CRAZY. Jhett climbs up on our dining room table regularly and walks across to the opposite end and tries to slide off. I have caught him a few times and prevented him from splitting his head open on the tile floor. Jaxon is past the CRAZY climb and get into everything stage and is now loved by everyone and I do mean everyone. Everyone at church and school tells me how much they love Jaxon and what a fun and friendly kid he is. He can make anyone feel really sorry for him and can brighten even your worst day! I hoping Jhett turns out the same if he doesn't kill himself first! Merry Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment