Tara, This is Julie (Brown) Burnside. Tracey found my blog and left a message and I found yours through hers. What a beautiful Family you have. It seems like so long ago when we all lived in Rialto and hung out. I still talk to Natalie Angle and we have gotten together a few times since we moved to Utah last year. Take care 'Julie
Kevin and I have been married for 16 short years!!! We have 6 CRAZY kids that are always on the go.... Aubri - 14, Shelby-12, Kielee- 11, Konner - 8, Jaxon - 7 & Jhett- 2
2 comments:
awesome pictures. glad you had fun! We had really cold weather here and still are!
Tara, This is Julie (Brown) Burnside. Tracey found my blog and left a message and I found yours through hers. What a beautiful Family you have. It seems like so long ago when we all lived in Rialto and hung out. I still talk to Natalie Angle and we have gotten together a few times since we moved to Utah last year. Take care 'Julie
Post a Comment