Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy

One of these days I am going to have time to really get this blog going. For now this will have to do. Aubri's Robotics group at school won at the state level last weekend and 10 of the 200+ kids get to go to Dallas TX next weekend for the next level of competition. Aubri was chosen to go and will be flying to Dallas with her team sometime on Thursday. We are going to a meeting tonight to find out all the information. It sounds really exciting and we are very proud of Aubri for working so hard with her team. Shelby and Kielee were both chosen for the science fair at school and that is tonight as well. Kielee also started basketball and has practice this evening. Last Saturday I had a craft fair and this Saturday I am in charge of the Relief Society Craft day. Sometime tomorrow I will be cutting out all the blocks for our crafts.
The boys are all doing well and Jhett is grouchy as ever, he his getting four molars that don't want to come in. He runs all over the house and loves to play outside. As you can see we do not lack for things to do at our house. Fell free to email or call us, I am better at talking then calling!!!!

1 comment:

Kris Tracy Broc said...

I am so glad to see you have a blog. Good job. All though I am sure it will be hard to keep up on it because you are so busy. So good luck with that.
Great job Aubri on your robotics thing. Sounds like all the kids are doing so well. I love you and cant wait to keep checking your blog for updates.
Love ya
tray