Well, as you can see I am not great at updating. Jhett was sick today so I stayed home from church and finally had a minute to download pictures and think about updating my blog. It's been a busy few weeks.
Aubri has been in Texas since Thursday and is coming home today. Her team didn't do really great but it is only their second year competing. She did seem to have a lot of fun. She called us several times and was always in a hurry. We are excited to talk to her today when she gets home.
Kevin had another exciting birthday! The countdown is now on for the big 40. Konner keeps saying that next year he will call him the "old man". I don't think he looks any older!!
Kielee played in her first basketball game for the season. She did really good, making 2 baskets and blocking lots of girls. She is a really aggressive player. So are a lot of her teammates, which makes the games really fun to watch.
Jhett has been acting better but now has a cold, he loves playing in the toilet and climbing on everything. When the washer is on, he is always running in the laundry room to watch it, if I could just teach him how to sort and wash I would have a lot less work to do!!!
Konner, Shelby and Jaxon are all doing well. They are busy with school and playing.
Everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving break and a visit from Aunt Karen and her family.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment