Last night Kielee called me to tell me about her softball game, I am in California with my sisters and sister in law so I missed the game. She was so excited to tell me about the amazing play she had made. She was playing shortstop and caught a fly ball. Then she tagged her base and got the girl out that had started running to third, she then ran and tagged the girl that was running to second from first and she made a triple play!!!! What an amazing girl we have. I sorry both Kevin and I missed it. Kevin was at another game for Konner where he hit really good! Thanks to a great husband who ran around all afternoon for games and for Shelby for sitting at Kielee's game to support her and Aubri for staying home to watch Jaxon and Jhett. I am the luckiest women in the world!!!
PS
We are almost ready to leave for Disneyland for the day, We can't wait!!!!!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment