Thursday, April 2, 2009
Still Alive
Well believe it or not we are still alive here in New Mexico. We have been busy with lots of fun things. Basketball ended and Softball/baseball started. We have had practice 4 times a week and next week will start games as well. Kielee is playing softball and Konner is playing baseball. They are both doing great!! Aubri got the rest of her braces on and competed in Destination imagination last month. Her team did well and took home a second place metal. All the children brought home excellent report cards as usual so of coarse we had to take them out to dinner. Spring break has come and gone and we are now waiting for a couple of days off for Easter. I can't wait till summer when we don't have to get up and going so early in the morning. Of coarse that means it will be closer to the time when Aubri starts HIGH SCHOOL and early morning seminary. ( I for one am not looking forward to 6am seminary!!! Aubri on the other hand can't wait to go!!) Well my preschool kids are about to come so I had better go. I will try and post some pictures this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job Tara! I thought you were trying to tie me for going the longest without a post. You beat me though (I think my longest was 5 weeks). See you in a few weeks.
HIGH SCHOOL YIKES! Cant believe it! How exciting that the kids are doing so well and keeping so busy. I can't wait till Broc starts playing sports, but then it will be much easier for me. Hope you and Kev and able to spend some quality time together after running the kids all over the place!!! ;)
Post a Comment