What a great day I have had today. For those of you who don't know, today is my birthday. The day started out with a delicious breakfast of buttermilk pancakes and strawberries, made by Aubri. Then the children sent me outside to see what my wonderful friends made for me. It was a new mailbox custom painted by Keri. It is sooo cute!!!! It even had warm strawberry muffins in it that were the best muffins I have ever had! Thank you so much Keri and Taffy for being such great friends! I love my present!!!
Next we were off to church where Jhett refused to go to nursery but that is nothing new. When we got home, Kevin and the kids made me a yummy dinner of hamburgers with cheese and bacon, raspberry, orange green salad, with caramelized almonds and chips and dip. The strawberry cake is in the fridge waiting on friends to come over and enjoy it with us.
I also received some thoughtful presents. Aubri made me a CD of my favorite songs, Kielee and Aubri got me a gift card to Panda Express and Kevin and all the kids got me a new bike, and seat for Jhett to ride in. I am so excited to go riding hopefully we can get Jhett's seat on tomorrow.
Thank you to all who made my day a great day!!!!
Kevin @ almost 40 and Me at 36 we still look good.
36 years and 6 kids later
Inside the mailbox.(it's an inside joke)
One side if the mailbox
The other side.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great birthday. We love the mailbox, it is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!
Super Cute! Happy Birthday! I would of thought of something cute for you also (not that cute of course), but I have been a little preoccupied lately. Love ya lots though.
So the big question, Is the bike seat on yet? and have you used it? That is such a cute mail box, and I bet you get to have it right out in front of you yard too.... LUCKY!! No keys are walking blocks to go get your mail. YOu guys really do have everything.
Happy birthday. We sure miss you guys. save some chocolate cake for me.
Post a Comment