The day before mother's day I was bringing sheets down the stairs and tripped over some toys. One caught on one of my toes and I kicked it off. It really hurt! Awhile later while I was hopping around, I noticed my toe was starting to get bigger and bigger. Then it turned purple. So for Mother's Day I got to hop around church with a broken toe!! On the plus side, I got to wear sandals to church (which I never do)!!!
Oh, I want to say, that I have a great daughter, Aubri got flowers for me for Mother's Day and planted them in the planters in front of the house. They look great!!!
1 comment:
Ouch!! That looks pretty painful. I did something like that once, except I tripped going up the stairs and my big toe turned purple with a lot of swelling. Not fun at all. I hope it heals pretty soon.
Post a Comment