Monday, October 26, 2009
2 at last
Another birthday past for the year. Jhett turned two on Friday. We had a great day!!! Jhett walked around all day singing "Happy to Me" He loves the birthday song and has had plenty of opportunity to sing the song to half the family in the last few months. The kids and I made a mickey mouse birthday cake for him and he blew out the candles 4 or 5 times. He even blew out the flame on our candle on the counter a few time when he got up in the morning. When we told him it was his birthday that day he wanted to "blow candles" first thing. He is really getting to be a big boy and can tell us what he wants. Sometimes the things he says are amazing. I guess having so many older brothers and sisters helps his vocabulary!!!! We are sure glad he is apart of our family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am always late, but glad you had a great birthday. I love you and hope it wont be too long before I see you all again.
Love ya
Tray
Post a Comment