Tara, I don't think Jhett could get cuter if he tried. I wish we were closer so he and Jake could make trouble together! Oh, your hair looks so cute grown out, too. Take care! Tell everyone hi.
Kevin and I have been married for 16 short years!!! We have 6 CRAZY kids that are always on the go.... Aubri - 14, Shelby-12, Kielee- 11, Konner - 8, Jaxon - 7 & Jhett- 2
3 comments:
That cake was beautiful! And I know I see Jhett all the time, but he looks so big and so handsome in those pictures!
Tara, I don't think Jhett could get cuter if he tried. I wish we were closer so he and Jake could make trouble together! Oh, your hair looks so cute grown out, too. Take care! Tell everyone hi.
Jhett looks so cute. I love the Mickey Mouse cake that you made for him.
Post a Comment