Was that Clark Kent Jhett? Cute! And I love Jaxon as Mutt. And yum your strawberries looked good. I made the graham cracker toffee, but ran out of graham crackers, so I poured part of it over cornflakes. Yum.
Love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Spring Break!! I'm looking forward to doing some fun things while Ashli is on Spring Break this week.
Kevin and I have been married for 16 short years!!! We have 6 CRAZY kids that are always on the go.... Aubri - 14, Shelby-12, Kielee- 11, Konner - 8, Jaxon - 7 & Jhett- 2
3 comments:
Was that Clark Kent Jhett? Cute! And I love Jaxon as Mutt. And yum your strawberries looked good. I made the graham cracker toffee, but ran out of graham crackers, so I poured part of it over cornflakes. Yum.
Love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun Spring Break!! I'm looking forward to doing some fun things while Ashli is on Spring Break this week.
I love all those pics. My nieces and nephews are so cute! Looks like they had a great week. Love the sand box too.
Post a Comment