Sunday, February 1, 2009

Aubri turns 14

Aubri and her friend Stephanie.
My friend Keri, she came in second in a race.
All the girls

Aubri turned 14 yesterday. It seems lie the other day I was hoping she would wait to be born after my mid-terms were over. Of coarse she didn't wait and I missed them.  I did make them up and graduated a few months later. She is now a mature young women and a wonderful daughter. She is helpful, loving and very spiritual. She is an example to her brothers and sisters as well as her parents. 
She wanted to go skating for her birthday so she invited three friends and we were off to Roller King. I invited one of my friends as well and we all had a great time. The three girls had never been skating before so it was a real adventure. They all did great and we made it back without any broken bones but some really sore feet.
The next day Aubri and I spent the whole day shopping. We can home to Aubri's favorite dinner and a delicious cake my wonderful friend made for her. What a great couple of days!!! Only 5 more 14 year olds to go!!  

2 comments:

hjofam said...

Looks like they all had fun!!

Kris Tracy Broc said...

WOW YOU ARE AN OLD LADY NOW AUBRI