I love both your new looks. I cant believe how fast your hair grows. By the time we go to Disneyland it will probably be to your shoulders. Aubri you still look beautiful, even with all the metal, have fun with the braces and change your ruberband color often. I think that is what makes it fun. love you both
YOU guys finally updated. Jhett looks so big. I think Aubri looks great with braces. she can really pull it off. as for the long hair it is a great look for you. sounds like lots of fun.
Kevin and I have been married for 16 short years!!! We have 6 CRAZY kids that are always on the go.... Aubri - 14, Shelby-12, Kielee- 11, Konner - 8, Jaxon - 7 & Jhett- 2
5 comments:
I love both your new looks. I cant believe how fast your hair grows. By the time we go to Disneyland it will probably be to your shoulders.
Aubri you still look beautiful, even with all the metal, have fun with the braces and change your ruberband color often. I think that is what makes it fun.
love you both
Aubri~ You look great in your braces. Ashli will be joining you soon, if only she would lose a few more baby teeth!
Tara~ That's so funny that you are trying to grow your hair out because I am planning on cutting mine before we go to California!! :)
YOU guys finally updated. Jhett looks so big. I think Aubri looks great with braces. she can really pull it off. as for the long hair it is a great look for you. sounds like lots of fun.
I like your hair. I am tempted to cut. You have such a cute family! I can't believe you have 6 kids! You are awesome. So Good to see you.
Post a Comment