The other day Jhett slept till the other kids and I were done with breakfast. Since they had to go to school, I went upstairs to do their hair. I always make Jhett's cereal before I eat so I left it sitting on the table. Jhett was walking around tearing up the house while I brushed, curled and straitened. After awhile Konner came yelling up the stairs that Jhett was making a huge mess downstairs. He was in fact feeding himself his cereal. I went down and found him standing on one of the stairs eating away. He was so happy with himself. I let him finish and then Kielee gave him a bath. Thanks Kielee!!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Jhett feeds himself
The other day Jhett slept till the other kids and I were done with breakfast. Since they had to go to school, I went upstairs to do their hair. I always make Jhett's cereal before I eat so I left it sitting on the table. Jhett was walking around tearing up the house while I brushed, curled and straitened. After awhile Konner came yelling up the stairs that Jhett was making a huge mess downstairs. He was in fact feeding himself his cereal. I went down and found him standing on one of the stairs eating away. He was so happy with himself. I let him finish and then Kielee gave him a bath. Thanks Kielee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jhett looks like he is having a great time. What a cute kids!!!
Post a Comment