Kevin's mom and dad came to visit with us for a few days. We had a great time!!! We were all so happy to have someone come and visit us for a change. We know they are busy and appreciate their willingness to come and visit. Aubri was able to receive her Patriarchal Blessing from her grandpa and that was really special. The children were all able to climb to the top of Los Lunas Hill with Kevin and grandpa which they have wanted to do forever. (Of coarse Jhett didn't go but I think we will take him next time.) We were also all able to see Kielee's last basketball game of the season. She did a great job and is now looking forward to softball that starts in a couple of weeks. Then on Sunday Grandma made us a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. I mention this because the kids kept asking while she was making it, "Why are we having Thanksgiving dinner??" I guess we don't have turkey to many times a year. It was wonderful and Jaxon even ate both of the turkey wings and then one of the legs a couple of days later.
Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit.
1 comment:
It sounds like you had a lot of fun with Kevin's parents. I can't wait for our visit this summer.
Post a Comment