Just wanted to post a great project Kevin and I worked on. We decided to make a headboard for Aubri's new bed. I wanted to buy one but couldn't find what I wanted in my price range. I drew it out and Kevin put it together. I helped a little but mostly he did it. When he was done I sanded and painted and sanded and painted till it looked just like I wanted it to. When we put it in her room we decided the dresser looked funny because it was white washed so I took it out and sanded and painted and sanded and painted. Now it all looks great!!! Come and visit and she will let you see it and sleep in a very comfortable queen size bed!!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Bragg'n
Just wanted to post a great project Kevin and I worked on. We decided to make a headboard for Aubri's new bed. I wanted to buy one but couldn't find what I wanted in my price range. I drew it out and Kevin put it together. I helped a little but mostly he did it. When he was done I sanded and painted and sanded and painted till it looked just like I wanted it to. When we put it in her room we decided the dresser looked funny because it was white washed so I took it out and sanded and painted and sanded and painted. Now it all looks great!!! Come and visit and she will let you see it and sleep in a very comfortable queen size bed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love what you have done. It turned out great. My update and pictures are coming, probably today. I just had to wait til we did something that was blog worthy :)
Looks like as usual you guys are extreamly busy. A nice break will be needed ya know LOL
And it also looks like you had a great time with Donna Jean and Brent. I am sure the kids really enjoyed their visit.
What a cute room! I love those kind of projects! I love the black...so fun!
It looks great! It always makes me feel good when I make something look better than some expensive store. Next time I need a refinish I'll just send it to you.:+>
Post a Comment