Sunday, February 1, 2009
Smart Kids
As usual the kids all did great in school. I love going to parent teacher conference so I can spend some time getting to know the kids teachers more. I certainly don't go to find out how bad my kids are doing. I always walk in and get a report that they are great and they couldn't get any better grades. Then I spend the next 14 minutes talking about other things with the teachers. We have great kids and are really glad that they work so hard in school and try to do their best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ashli has parent/teacher conferences this week. I wish I could say that I enjoy going. Not because Ashli doesn't do good in school (because she does), but her teacher just isn't the friendliest/nicest person you would ever meet. I'll be grateful for when Ashli's in Jr. High.
Post a Comment